Monday, March 2, 2009

Its been a few days

Things have been crazy. I got called last week and Chris got sick at school so I had to go pick him up. Normally I would not call this a lucky event however I had registered to win whats called the "MEGA TICKETS" here in St. Louis which consists of 3 sets of concerts Rascall Flatts, Darius Rucker, Brad Paisley, Dirks Bentley, Johnny Wayne, Toby Keith, and Trace Atkins. I'm really excited about it its been so long since I had a break.

On the down side of things Chris was puking sick from Wednesday until Saturday night. Changing 4 times a day and doing laundry daily sucks so bad. Not to mention I had to take 3 days off work which really puts a pinch on things. Luckily he is feeling better I didn't make him go to school today just because I wanted to make sure he was up to it and had his strength back.

On the upside of things he has used the potty 3 times today on his own. Its making for a nice Happy Birthday to me gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment