Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Our morning

Well this morning wasn't too bad Chris and I woke up and he was his usual chipper self lol...(He's not a morning person) expecially when he stays up and is laughin in bed instead of sleeping like he should be lol. He was pretty grumpy, but nothing that couldn't be solved by some hugs. I must have let him sit on my lap for 15 minutes just hugging on dad. While I know I could have it much worse(Worse in the way affectionate way not as in worse in a child they are all great in their own ways I'm just happy mine likes to love on me) like some parents of ASD children I am thankful for the child I do have. I wouldn't want it any other way.



Adding a picture took this while grocery shopping thought it was great so it was a must add!





No comments:

Post a Comment